Roofers Plus is the Nation’s Fully Accredited Roofing Network Endorsed by Insurance Carriers
Membership has Its Benefits. Take the Challenge!
Becoming an associate member of Roofers Plus Canada offers a number of rewards, including:
- Newsletter – We’ll keep you current on insurance news, industry insights, training and technical bulletins.
- Safety – We provide your company with the safety policies you need. We also provide a weekly tool talk sheet, online training records for the Ministry of Labour, customer safety forms, MSDS sheets and safety training.
- Insurance Marketing Leads – Our marketing program was created by roofers for roofers. Maximize your advertising and media investment with us; we know the roofing and insurance industries. We provide professional marketing materials, as well as local leads generated from our national campaigns. Do you have time to Facebook or Twitter? And what is Pinterest? Roofers Plus understands social media and can help you through it or make it happen on your behalf.
- Group Discounts – We provide roofing contractors with access to new opportunities, including the opportunity to work in other areas where storms have occurred. We also offer the benefit of national marketing campaigns and maximize your local exposure and online presence via our association website. This is a website that is just for industry professionals and offers networking opportunities.
A Network of Local, Regional and National Roofing Contractors
Roofers Plus is a national network of local roofing experts. We are a roofing network, representing experienced roofing companies from across Canada. We have partnered with Associates, Customers and the Insurance Industry to provide a single point of contact for all. Our program was developed to provide insured’s with fast, efficient, high quality repairs from contractors that have proven to be reliable.
Our contractors represent a select group of companies with high standards and ethics. If you are a roofing contractor with hail and wind damage expertise, we invite you to join our growing national network.
The benefits of being a part of our network include:
- Promoting your company as a qualified/credentialed contractor
- We have a program available to ID and track employee training records online for the Ministry of Labour
- Professional marketing materials such as brochures, direct mail, lawn signs and email campaigns
- Roofers Plus provides the systems and processes to successfully complete the estimates for the insurance carrier
- Safety is a priority, Roofers Plus will provide regular bulletins to remind your staff on how to work safe
- Contractors experience a high close ratio due to the extensive marketing program and benefits to the policy holder, increasing your net margin
- We provide in-depth and extensive training to participating contractors
- We assist in mediation with any homeowners’ issues to assist you and the homeowner with a fair solution
- All final paperwork is submitted by you directly to the insurance carrier reducing your collections expense and receivables lag time
- Work in other areas of the country when your territory is a little slow; an example is Thunder Bay 2011-2012, over 4000 homes affected by hail
- Additional benefits when you work your way up to premier status
- Enjoy the extra business of our national online retail lead generator promoted through social media companies across the country
- In some cases you will get inspection fees, even if you don’t get the job
- As a large group you will be eligible to receive discounts on products
- Receive up-to-date information on the latest weather events across the country, so you can take advantage of any opportunities
If you’re a contractor with an expertise in wind and hail damage, then Roofers Plus is a great choice. We encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to join us in changing the industry and becoming a part of trend-setting program that adds to the bottom line.
Nominal Membership Fee
Monthly safety modules include policies and procedures, MSDS sheets and protocols. We will send regular updates that pertain to your business, customized with your logo and details.
Certified ID and online training records are available annually. Fees vary according to your company’s needs; please contact us directly for a fee schedule.